Christopher M. Kroll, J.D.
Licensed Since 2006
Christopher Kroll is a partner and owner of our law firm. As the Managing Partner, Mr. Kroll mentors’ attorneys with ongoing cases within the firm. He has established himself in the legal community as a fierce advocate for his clients in the courtroom. Mr. Kroll is known for having an achievement-based attitude and always putting clients' needs first. He has worked on hundreds of family law cases with excellent results for his clients. Mr. Kroll has extensive experience with Domestic Relations, Estate Planning, Civil Litigation, and Probate.
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for Western Michigan
- U.S. District Court for Eastern Michigan
- U.S. Tax Court
- Volunteer at Meridian Senior Center "Ask a Lawyer"
- B.A. in Humanities – Michigan State University 2002
- Certification – Nankai University in China 2003
- J.D. – Thomas M. Cooley Law School 2005
Areas of Law
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Probate & Trust Administration
Phone: (517) 381-2663
Fax: (517) 381-9775